Thursday, October 2, 2008

Been so quiet....

It been so quite around here because I have been off in Australia having a two week adventure Have been in Sydney with my Aunt and Uncle for a week and then in Canberra for another week with a friend. Has been so nice to have no shift work and to be out in the sun. I even managed to find a quilt shop in Penrith but was impossible to even think that the boys wanted to visit a quilt shop in Canberra. Any way it is back to work this afternoon so will have to finish catching up the rest of my blog later in the week, but I am back in blog land.

4 comments:

Kellie said...

I am pleased that you had a nice time over here! Visiting fabric shops while on holidays is a necessary element of a good holiday!!!!! Wait until you see where my family and I are headed later in the month!!!!!

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Its great to see you had a wonderful time here in aussie land. Hope you can come again. Is had to go back to work after a hoilday. Good to have you back ing blog land.

quilterpolly said...

glad you are back:) I am glad you had a good time! Missed you...

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Glad to hear your holiday was terrific! Glad you managed to browse in at least one quilt shop!