Friday, October 31, 2008

New Project

I'm working on a new project that involves cutting off lots of this

I may even turn it into a tutorial for everyone if it works out as planned, it is a very modified version of a tutorial that I found on the internet.

Lots of sewing today after lots of cutting and sorting yesterday, was patient and only got very frustrated at 11pm when things just didn't work out easily as they had at 11am.

More cutting and sewing tomorrow, making the most of 3 days off work in a row (I only work 4 days a week but that doesn't mean my 3 days off are grouped together, is just how shift work goes).

Yesterday I got asked if I would consider sewing sample quilt tops for a local fabric shop that my friend's Aunt owns, she is still working out the exact details but does sound very tempting, will keep you posted.

No comments: