Wednesday, June 24, 2009

For today

JUNE 24th 2009

Outside my window... The birds are sitting in the tree eyeing up the old bread that we put out for them to eat

I am thinking... I really should be working on my blocks for my Geese in the Forest quilt instead of working on things for the hospital on my day off

I am thankful for... The sun streaming in my window after a super frosty and cold start to the day

From the kitchen... I'm on cooking duty on Saturday, any suggestions on what to make?

I am wearing... New jeans & my fav Hoodie with the New Zealand map made out of "N's" and "Z's"

I am creating...A photo quilt for my friend with leukemia, my picfolio album with my childhood photos, Geese in the forest quilt plus some other UFO's, oh yeah and a care pathway for kids with fractured forearm/elbow

I am going... To go to bed on time tonight so I can get a good start to the week

I am reading...Devil Bones Kathy Reichs, brought with a gift voucher from the student nurse I had for the past five weeks

I am hoping... That summer will be here really soon, we are past the shortest day but that usually means the weather is worse before it gets better

I am hearing... A lawn mover, who mows their lawn at 3.30pm on a Wednesday when it is the middle of winter?

Around the house... Is a contrast to my neat tidy room

One of my favorite things... My new duvet cover and 500 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets

A few plans for the rest of the week...Going out tonight, Work for the next two days, Saturday off, planning to do some scrapbooking, work on Sunday.

A picture to share...

My neatly folded, sorted and colour co-ordinated fabric stash

No comments: